Estate Planning Attorney
Attorney Jennifer Taddeo provides estate planning legal services to individuals, families, fiduciaries, entrepreneurs and business owners.
Attorney Taddeo advises clients in the areas of estate planning, tax planning, business succession planning, trust and estate administration, elder law and long term care planning, as well as special needs planning. She is experienced in drafting wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, and other estate planning documents.
Ms. Taddeo assists clients with wealth transfer strategies designed to minimize overall estate tax liability while protecting beneficiaries from creditors. Her expertise in trust and estate administration extends to complex tax and disclaimer issues.
ASSOCIATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education Estate Planning Basics Plus, Co-Chair
- Boston Bar Association, Communications Committee, Current Co-Chair, Estate Planning Fundamentals Committee, Former Co-Chair
- Boston Probate and Estate Planning Forum
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) Designation
COMMUNITY & CHARITABLE INVOLVEMENT
- Hockomock Area YMCA, Bernon Family Branch, Franklin, Massachusetts, Board Member, Board of Managers, 2010 – Present
- Team Red, White & Blue, Boston Chapter, Former Leadership Team Member
- Women’s Success Network, Former Steering Committee Member
Use the contact form below to email me directly or, if you prefer, contact me via phone or one of the other methods listed.