Interior Decorator Shawn Strok of Decorating Den Interiors assists home owners and commercial clients with all aspects of decorating and finishing their interior spaces in homes or offices.
Shawn Strok is a graduate of The Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. Her career started on New York City’s Seventh Avenue in the fashion district working in both showroom sales and public relations for HUE Legwear and then Gallery Coats.
After a few years she ventured out to the textile design industry and focused in on interiors as a specialty.
In 2004, Shawn established her first business: Potters Hand Interiors. “It started when I was doing an addition on my home and all the people that came to work for us told me I should be ‘in the business’ and that I had a ‘great eye’ Shawn explains. She started her business on a 'referral only' basis with one client and one supplier. Soon the client list grew to include friends, neighbors and local realtors. “I have an entrepreneurial spirit, so I quickly decided to develop a larger business model” remembers Strok.
As fate (or Providence) would have it, Decorating Den Interiors, a 40 year old company, kept coming up on internet searches. The realization that her ideal business concept had already been created suggested a different approach; she purchased her new business on her birthday in April, 2008. Since then, she has built a large client list, received both local, regional, and national recognition, and moved into a design studio. In addition to being an interior decorator, Shawn enjoys training and coaching others to reach their goals through her involvement in Women's Success Network, Hockomock Advisors, and Waters Church.
Her design philosophy is simple: “I believe that if you truly care about the people that you’re serving, you will discover their hidden style and introduce them to it!
10 Great Reasons To Call Decorating Den Interiors
Our in-home decorating service takes the risk out of decorating on your own. We come to you with product samples and decorating ideas: custom window treatments, wall and floor coverings, bedding, furniture and accessories. Decisions are made right in your home, where we can coordinate with existing furnishings. We'll even do the ordering, take care of delivery and supervise installation!
1. CONVENIENCE: Stay home and let us bring decorating ideas right to your door – at your convenience. We know you’ll enjoy seeing how design concepts will come to life right in your own home!
2. QUALITY: Our products are among the highest quality in the decorating industry. You can take pride and have confidence in your purchases from INTERIORS by Decorating Den.
3. SERVICE: We do it all! From our initial design consultation to final product installation, we will handle every detail of redecorating your home.
4. SELECTION: We have shopped the world to offer an extensive, diverse line of high quality furnishings, including custom window treatments, fine furniture, wall and floor coverings, custom bedding, lighting, and accessories.
5. GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction with our products and workmanship is guaranteed. We stand behind each and every one of our decorating projects.
6. LIFESTYLE: Because each client has unique tastes and lifestyle, we will custom tailor your home’s interior to your individual needs and desires.
7. AFFORDABILITY: We work within your budget – without compromising quality. Our strong relationships with our manufacturers allow us to provide customers with the best value.
8. CONSULTATION: Our initial in-home consultations are always complimentary.
9. REPUTATION: We’ve just celebrated our 40th Anniversary! With over 500 interior decorators throughout North America, we decorate thousands of homes each month!
10. ME: That’s the best part! Not only do we come to you with the finest products available, but you get the exceptional design services of trained professionals that know how to make your house.
Use the contact form below to email me directly or, if you prefer, contact me via phone or one of the other methods listed.