Interior Decorator/Designer Shawn Strok assists home owners and commercial clients with all aspects of finishing and or improving their interior spaces in homes and work spaces.
Shawn Strok is a graduate of The Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. Her career started on New York City’s Seventh Avenue in the fashion district working in both showroom sales and public relations for HUE Leg wear and then Gallery Coats.
After a few years she ventured out to the textile design industry and focused in on interiors as a specialty.
In 2004, Shawn established her first business: Potters Hand Interiors. “It started when I was doing an addition on my home and all the people that came to work for us told me I should be ‘in the business’ and that I had a ‘great eye’ Shawn explains. She started her business on a 'referral only' basis with one client and one supplier. Soon the client list grew to include friends, neighbors and local realtors. “I have an entrepreneurial spirit, so I quickly decided to develop a larger business model” remembers Strok.
Decorating Den Interiors kept coming up on internet searches. The realization that her ideal business concept had already been created suggested a different approach; she purchased her new business on her birthday in April, 2008. Since then, she has built a large client list, received both local, regional, and national recognition, and moved into a design studio. In addition to being an interior decorator, Shawn enjoys training and coaching others to reach their goals through her involvement in Women's Success Network, Hockomock Advisors, and Waters Church.
Her design philosophy is simple: “I believe that if you truly care about the people that you’re serving, you will discover their hidden style and introduce them to it!
What is Shawn's Unique Proposition?
Our on site service takes the risk out of decorating on your own. We come to you with product samples and decorating ideas: custom window treatments, wall and floor coverings, bedding, furniture and accessories. Decisions are made right in your home, where we can coordinate with existing furnishings. We'll even do the ordering, take care of delivery and supervise installation!
1. CONVENIENCE: Let us bring decorating ideas right to your door – at your convenience. We know you’ll enjoy seeing how design concepts will come to life right in your own space!
2. QUALITY: Our products are among the highest quality in the decorating industry. Price points range from $$-$$$$$
3. SERVICE: Design, Deliver & Install...We do it all! From our initial design consultation to final product installation, we will handle every detail
4. SELECTION: We have shopped the world to offer an extensive, diverse line of high quality furnishings, including custom window treatments, fine furniture, wall and floor coverings, custom bedding, lighting, and accessories.
5. GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction with our products and workmanship is guaranteed. We stand behind each and every one of our decorating projects.
6. LIFESTYLE: Because each client has unique tastes and lifestyle, we will custom tailor your home’s interior to your individual needs and desires.
7. AFFORDABILITY: We work within your budget – without compromising quality. Our strong relationships with our manufacturers allow us to provide customers with the best value.
8. CONSULTATION: We offer services for as little or as much as you desire from a simple paint selection to whole house design.
9. REPUTATION: Since 2008, Shawn has been transforming local homes and offices with clients coming back year after year.
10. PERSONALIZED SERVICE: From the first phone conversation, we get to know you! Your taste, your lifestyle, your budget because it truly is ALL ABOUT YOU!
Use the contact form below to email me directly or, if you prefer, contact me via phone or one of the other methods listed.