Sr. Mortgage Consultant
Sharon , MA 02067
Since starting my career in the mortgage industry in April 2003, my honest hands-on service-oriented approach has made my career very successful. It has been rewarding being able to help so many clients achieve their goal of owning a home. I’ve been in this business for now 19 years and have worked for only two companies. The first 6 years as a Mortgage Originator for a mortgage broker and the past 13 years as Sr. Mortgage Consultant for a locally owned bank that has been in business for over 220 years. Over the many years that I’ve worked full time in this business I have not only assisted borrowers with purchasing homes, but I have been able to provide clients with refinances, construction loans, land loans, bridge loans, Mass Housing, Govt. lending and equity loans. Working for Washington Trust Mortgage Co. & Bank, a local company (established in 1800) has enabled me to provide a wide variety of loan products such as conforming, jumbo and portfolio loans. Our Portfolio loan products give flexible lending opportunities that our traditional offerings don’t provide. A vast majority of our loans are handled locally, starting with originating the loan to processing and underwriting and finally funding the loan. This gives us the ability to be efficient with the process meeting commitment and deadlines.
Some key points of what my knowledge and service bring to my clients, realtors, financial advisers, attorneys and others that I have worked closely with:
• Over 19 years of experience with proven successes
• Knowledge of a broad array of lending products such as Conforming, Jumbo, Construction, Equity Lines, First Time Home Buyer, Government and Portfolio Lending.
• Creativity in offering a variety of financing options
• Attention to detail and proactive approach to resolving challenges
• Available most nights and weekends (even though I work for a bank I don’t have bankers’ hours)
• Closings can typically be within 30 to 45 days.
• Offer FREE Pre-approvals with credit, income an asset checks (in house underwriting to assist with these)
My goal is to build my business by continuing to provide first class local service. I want clients to feel that they are getting the best mortgage experience and service. There is no better feeling and compliment than a client referring me to someone they know. I take great pride when clients return to me for services as years go by. I look forward to continuing to make new and old clients happy and comfortable with their choice to use my services and to help them afford their dream of owning their home.
Use the contact form below to email me directly or, if you prefer, contact me via phone or one of the other methods listed.